At Napier, we respect your privacy and take great care in protecting your personal information. This policy demonstrates our commitment to your privacy. In this policy, we explain what personal information we collect, and how we use, share, and manage it.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect your personal information, such as first and last name, email address, street address, phone number, billing information, including credit card number, etc. The type of information we collect depends on the nature of your interaction with us. For example, when engaging in activities such as visiting our website, saving your information with us online, placing an order online or over the telephone, making a return or inquiring about warranty, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey, we may maintain a record of all communications or orders made through the Napier website, via telephone, or in-person.
We do not intend to collect information from any person under the age of 18. We ask that any persons under the age of 18 do not submit any information to our website. If you are a person who is under the age of 18, or the parent of a person who is under the age of 18 who has submitted information to NapierOutdoors.com please contact us and we will remove this information from our database.
How We Collect Information
- Information You Give Napier
- Information We Automatically Collect
In some cases, Napier may automatically collect certain information.When using our website, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access our website, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the website. This information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the site.The website uses “cookies”; a technology that installs a small amount of information on a website user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the website (so you do not have to enter your language preference every time), to offer personalized web page content and information for your use, to track your activity at the website, to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your online experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access certain features of the website or engage in transactions.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including shipping products to you, or others you designate, sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment, and to process merchandise returns or warranty inquiries
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services, and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To facilitate social sharing, administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions, organize local and non-local community events and promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety, and security of Napier Enterprises and our employees, customers, and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
How We Share Your Information
- With your consent or at your discretion
- With Napier’s authorized resellers if you purchase a Napier product through an authorized Napier reseller who you authorize to access and process your personal information
- At times, we do share information with our affiliated companies and service partners for the aforementioned activities, and for those activities only (this information does not include phone number, email address, or credit card number)
- Where we believe that is necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or if we are otherwise legally required to do so
- If we believe necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities or fraud
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to Napier. We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience by following industry best practices to ensure personal information is protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Electronic records are stored in secure, limited-access servers, with technological tools like firewalls. Our website uses encryption technology, such as SSL, to protect personal information during transmission to us. Napier ensures all employees are trained on the importance of confidentiality laws and securing personal information.
How to Contact Us
We are committed to ensuring you and your information are protected. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about the privacy practices of Napier Enterprises, please contact us:
Mail: Napier Enterprises
22 Export Avenue
St. Catharines, ON L2M 7P2